Friday, December 16, 2016

December Daily Days 1-3

Hi everyone. So how's your December Daily coming? I'm actually late on my album and I don't want to worry about it. Why? 1.)Because I know that if I worry, I won't be able to make a neat and memorable DD album for my family. 2.) I was in the look out of what day numbering to put on my album, but I cannot for the love of me insert different numbers and/or card numbers in random pages. That ladies and gents is my ocd knocking my brain out. And since my photo paper arrived late, and then I procrastinate in trial printing so here is my Day 1-3.


I already posted about the album and my chosen kit so here they are.
(the photo's kinda soft right? yeah, I edited that on my phone using Aviary - my favourite
edting tool)


Here's the front page - the December calendar.
That snowflake was actually a button I saw at Walmart.


Here's my Day 1. I made the December 1 card. I saw someone  (not sure if FB or IG) who has a not so similar card where you can add journaling under the line, but I don't like it so I made a simplier
ad a little bolder one. The button was from Walmart.


Day 2. I'm not impressed with the way I included my daughter's wishlist, the one on blue notebook pages. But she writes big and she wrote 12 things on her wish list, all she found on youtube toy unboxing (go figure). Of course we didn't but them all since most of them were only available in Japan. 


(EDIT) Here's the 2nd page of my day 2. I feel so embarrassed by that two 3x4 photos I washi taped at the back of the starbucks' paper bag, so at this point I removed them and inserted them in a fuse pocket from Becky Higgins which I bought from Michael's. My first time in Michael's and my husband and daughter asked to stay in the car since it's taking me soooo long to choose 'stuff.'


Day 3. You know how you love a photo even though it's blurry so you still include it? That's the story of the big photo of my daughter. We went to Downtown because the city opened up the ice skating rink but I'm too chilly to have steady hands. The brush stamps were from Peppermint Creative. I put the journaling after taking this photo.


Detail.


Will continue my post next time. Hoping to add more stories and memories on my album. Happy scrapping everyone!

 photo dec2014siggy_zpsf33d567c.png

No comments:

ALL TEXT AND IMAGES ON THIS BLOG ARE PROPERTY OF MY LIFE ON SCRAPBOOKS UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED. DISCLAIMER: AS A MEMBER OF THE FOLLOWING CREATIVE TEAMS, I RECEIVE PRODUCTS FOR FREE IN RETURN FOR CREATING AND POSTING PROJECTS TO PROMOTE THEIR PRODUCTS. THANKS. Header and Siggy created using Showing Thanks by Blue Heart Scraps
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Detection