Monday, October 3, 2016

December Daily 2016

Hi all! I know, I've been MIA for six months. Can you imagine that? SIX MONTHS. Ugh! Who does that? Obviously me huh. Yeah, with the house move and then a couple of months later a continent, seriously, I was busy to the core. And now I lost my external hard drive. Yeah, my beloved external had drive with TONS of pictures and scrapbook kits, I was so down. I lost my ehd in August and I just realized it in early September. So I've been contacting some stores where I bought kits from if the links where no longer available for me. Some were accomodating, one was asking me for a 20% of the amount of the kit for processing she said. Yeah, I have to understand the ridiculousness but I hope I was given a heads up from the TOU yeah? *sigh*


Anyway... December is fast aproaching and what better ways to wait for it than to prepare your December Daily materials right? This is my first time to order a physical kit online. I ordered the December Daily Paislee Press mini kit. I love the black and white and red color that dominates her mini kit that's why I chose it. I also want Ali's main kit but I told myself to just choose one, hehe. I also ordered the Christmas Star 4x6 stamp and I'm really excited for them to come in the mail!


But this morning while I was cleaning the house, I received a trully happy mail, the first of the two hehe. My order from Scrapbook.com came today and I was really ecstatic because I'll be doing a physical December Daily this year! Here's what I received in the mail today:






I will be doing a 6x8 album this December. Here's the list of the products should you want to know:

           1. My Storybook 6x8 Photo Journal (Red Dot)
           2. My Storybook Pocket Pages - 6x8, 2x2, 3x4, 4x6, 3x4 and 4x6 combo
           3. Simple Stories Classic Christmas Collection-Cardstock Sticke with Foil Accent
           4. Becky Higgins project Life Currently Edition Collection - Roller Stamp

I'm also planning on using some of the photo templates that I was able to re-download when I edit my photos. Hopefully I would be able to upload and update you on my DD album. Oh and when I receive my happy mail (hopefully) next week :)

But that's not all I'm preparing for this year. I'm also preparing my digital #30daysofthankful by Cathy Zielske, one of my fave blogger and scrapper. I already bought her 30 days of Thankful bundle no.6 and the 30 days of Thankful no.3. I'll be doing the 5x5 digital and hoping to complete them before the end of November before I start the DD and have them printed.

 photo dec2014siggy_zpsf33d567c.png
SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave

No comments:

ALL TEXT AND IMAGES ON THIS BLOG ARE PROPERTY OF MY LIFE ON SCRAPBOOKS UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED. DISCLAIMER: AS A MEMBER OF THE FOLLOWING CREATIVE TEAMS, I RECEIVE PRODUCTS FOR FREE IN RETURN FOR CREATING AND POSTING PROJECTS TO PROMOTE THEIR PRODUCTS. THANKS. Header and Siggy created using Showing Thanks by Blue Heart Scraps
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Detection