Monday, March 14, 2016

Catching Up With Project Life

The past two weeks had been crazy with my daughter's last quarterly exam and all. But thank God I am able to catch up with everything project life using the app. Life has been soooo easy with the app. Here are some of my layouts so far. Oh, if you're wondering where my first weeks were, they're in my SSD gallery. These are layouts I made so far using the PL app.





I just can't resist a cluster or two so...  :)
 photo dec2014siggy_zpsf33d567c.png

No comments:

ALL TEXT AND IMAGES ON THIS BLOG ARE PROPERTY OF MY LIFE ON SCRAPBOOKS UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED. DISCLAIMER: AS A MEMBER OF THE FOLLOWING CREATIVE TEAMS, I RECEIVE PRODUCTS FOR FREE IN RETURN FOR CREATING AND POSTING PROJECTS TO PROMOTE THEIR PRODUCTS. THANKS. Header and Siggy created using Showing Thanks by Blue Heart Scraps
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Detection