Sunday, March 5, 2017

Weekly Layout Share | Week 9


Hello there! Are you up to date with all your layout challenges? Well, I'm not. This week started to be dreadful - I have a swollen toncil and I'm really not feeling the weather. I can't wait for spring. Winter is not my bff, have been sick thrice this season. Ugh.. But I want to share some of the layouts I made this week. Again, click the layouts for full credits.

This is for my March Font Challenge at gingerscraps
and also my layout for the $2 Tuesday for Day by Day Template by Dagi's Temp-tation


My layout for Miss Fish' template freebie as part of the fb/blog hop


My layout for Dagi's template challenge, head over her fb group and join us in the fun!
Did you notice? I used the same kit, Kindness Matters by Digiscrap Parade for the layout above.



And here's my Survivor Week 2 layout. I got an immunity because I seriously waited for the immunity challenge. hehehe. Week 2 - "Today I Feel--"



That's all for now, I'm still making layouts for next week's release! Happy Scrapping!


 photo dec2014siggy_zpsf33d567c.png
SaveSave

No comments:

ALL TEXT AND IMAGES ON THIS BLOG ARE PROPERTY OF MY LIFE ON SCRAPBOOKS UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED. DISCLAIMER: AS A MEMBER OF THE FOLLOWING CREATIVE TEAMS, I RECEIVE PRODUCTS FOR FREE IN RETURN FOR CREATING AND POSTING PROJECTS TO PROMOTE THEIR PRODUCTS. THANKS. Header and Siggy created using Showing Thanks by Blue Heart Scraps
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Detection