Thursday, March 2, 2017

New Release Friday

Welcome to the first week of March! I have a couple of releases here. But before that, I'd like to announce that I'm a guest CT for Miss Fish Templates. Julie is a great designer and I tell you, check outt her flexible templates that you could use in any occassions or any mood and theme. For full credits please click my layouts.



The Bright Side of Life by Dagi's Temp-tations




March Sectional Templates by Miss Fish Templates




Tall and Funky Templates by Miss Fush Templates




I Love Us by Dandelion Dust Designs



And don't forget about the Template challenge happening now over at Tempting Tidbits by Dagi's Temp-tations.




And also Miss Fish is participating at Love For Layout fb/blog hop tomorrow and the download will be available until March 18 only so check out the fan page to collect them all.




That's all, be back again soon! happy scrapping!!



 photo dec2014siggy_zpsf33d567c.png

No comments:

ALL TEXT AND IMAGES ON THIS BLOG ARE PROPERTY OF MY LIFE ON SCRAPBOOKS UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED. DISCLAIMER: AS A MEMBER OF THE FOLLOWING CREATIVE TEAMS, I RECEIVE PRODUCTS FOR FREE IN RETURN FOR CREATING AND POSTING PROJECTS TO PROMOTE THEIR PRODUCTS. THANKS. Header and Siggy created using Showing Thanks by Blue Heart Scraps
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Detection