Thursday, February 16, 2017

New Release and a Freebie!

Happy Friday! I have a new release today by Dandelion Dust Designs. Available at gingerscraps.com and is on sale this weekend!



Selfie Addict by Dandelion Dust Designs





And I also have a freebie for you today (it's been a while...). I made this template for the gingerscraps challenge and I thought of packing.

Download here


Inspired from the GS Buffet Challenge


Hope you can use it. I'll be back again. Happy scrapping!


 photo dec2014siggy_zpsf33d567c.png
SaveSaveSaveSave

No comments:

ALL TEXT AND IMAGES ON THIS BLOG ARE PROPERTY OF MY LIFE ON SCRAPBOOKS UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED. DISCLAIMER: AS A MEMBER OF THE FOLLOWING CREATIVE TEAMS, I RECEIVE PRODUCTS FOR FREE IN RETURN FOR CREATING AND POSTING PROJECTS TO PROMOTE THEIR PRODUCTS. THANKS. Header and Siggy created using Showing Thanks by Blue Heart Scraps