Saturday, February 11, 2017

Weekly Layout Share | Week 6

Happy Sunday! I have a few layouts to share today. I seriously love the bingo prompts for this month, they're kind of easy. I also liked last month's but life happened so I wan't able to complete a block. Hoping this month I'd be able to finish the challenge. I'm also participating in challenges over at Gingerscraps since most of the designers I ct for are there. How about you?


February Bingo #10 - Sun, Moon and/or Star



February Bingo #17 - Piled Up: Use at least 5 Photos



February Bingo #16 - Pour Your Heart Out: Focus on Journaling
(I don't really intend for anyone to read this that's why O chose a font that's too small and thin - DJ Sheepman)



GS February Template Challenge 1



GS February Daily Download


That's all for now, I'll be back this week to share my Project Life. Happy Scrapping!
 photo dec2014siggy_zpsf33d567c.png
SaveSave

No comments:

ALL TEXT AND IMAGES ON THIS BLOG ARE PROPERTY OF MY LIFE ON SCRAPBOOKS UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED. DISCLAIMER: AS A MEMBER OF THE FOLLOWING CREATIVE TEAMS, I RECEIVE PRODUCTS FOR FREE IN RETURN FOR CREATING AND POSTING PROJECTS TO PROMOTE THEIR PRODUCTS. THANKS. Header and Siggy created using Showing Thanks by Blue Heart Scraps