Friday, January 27, 2017

DDD New Release and PL Update and a News

Hey all! It's Friday and it's New Release Day. Here are some of Dandelion Dust Design's new release at Gingerscraps.


It's available exclusively ate gingerscraps and is 33% off now.


I made a few PL pages using the app but I also add a card of my own to include the qr code I have. Weeks 2 and 3 here. I haven't finished my 2016 yet, I'm still making some adjustments and retouches on my pages. Hopefully would be able to finish them and send them to the press to be booked. I'm egzoiteeed!


I also have a news for you. I'll be CT-ying for Pixelily Designs this year. Have you seen her kits and templates? They're all gorgeous! I'm so grateful that she chose me as one of her new CT team this year :) Visit her store and her Facebook page. I'll see you again later this week. Happy scrapping!


 photo dec2014siggy_zpsf33d567c.png

No comments:

ALL TEXT AND IMAGES ON THIS BLOG ARE PROPERTY OF MY LIFE ON SCRAPBOOKS UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED. DISCLAIMER: AS A MEMBER OF THE FOLLOWING CREATIVE TEAMS, I RECEIVE PRODUCTS FOR FREE IN RETURN FOR CREATING AND POSTING PROJECTS TO PROMOTE THEIR PRODUCTS. THANKS. Header and Siggy created using Showing Thanks by Blue Heart Scraps
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Detection