Sunday, January 29, 2017

Weekly Layout Share | Week 4

Happy Sunday! I'm here to share a couple of layouts I made this week. Most of them I made for the January Bingo challenge over at Sweetshoppe Designs. You can find the details here if you want to join and win prizes and discounts.





I also found a couple of new galleries where I register. But I still want Digishoptalk to work you know. It is where my 409 layouts were uploaded. I know it's now much but I tressure them. Anyhow, I discovered Shellbooking or Digiscrap Corner, I don't really know what to call it and Simply Stated Scrap Designs. I'm thankful for the creators of these two websites, I hope they will last more than Digishoptalk. They're just like DST, they're open gallery. So, I hope you make lots of layouts and upload them for us to see and admire. Happy scrapping!
 photo dec2014siggy_zpsf33d567c.png

No comments:

ALL TEXT AND IMAGES ON THIS BLOG ARE PROPERTY OF MY LIFE ON SCRAPBOOKS UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED. DISCLAIMER: AS A MEMBER OF THE FOLLOWING CREATIVE TEAMS, I RECEIVE PRODUCTS FOR FREE IN RETURN FOR CREATING AND POSTING PROJECTS TO PROMOTE THEIR PRODUCTS. THANKS. Header and Siggy created using Showing Thanks by Blue Heart Scraps
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Detection