Sunday, January 22, 2017

Weekly Layout Share | Week 3 and Some News

Happy Sunday everyone! I have a news for you. I've been chosen as one of Dandelion Dust Designs's Feb-April Guest CT!!!! I am so excited to announce you of this good news!!! :) Also, I am chosen as April Guest Store CT at Gingerscraps!! Woohooo! I am just so excited for these news :)


Don't forget to like her Facebook page because she regularly shares some freebies *wink* *wink* And also she has TONS of goodies in her store that I know you will like so much! They're themed and they're flexible for any layout you might need to make! And hey, hey, hey!! We are still in need of September-October guest CT of if you have the time, we would love it if you join us! Click the ad.




And here are some of the layouts I made this week.








Using Positive Vibes by Paislee Press


I'm sick this week due to the weather. I'm hoping to get well soon because I have lots of kits to take care of. Sigh... But as always, happy scrapping everyone!



 photo dec2014siggy_zpsf33d567c.png

No comments:

ALL TEXT AND IMAGES ON THIS BLOG ARE PROPERTY OF MY LIFE ON SCRAPBOOKS UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED. DISCLAIMER: AS A MEMBER OF THE FOLLOWING CREATIVE TEAMS, I RECEIVE PRODUCTS FOR FREE IN RETURN FOR CREATING AND POSTING PROJECTS TO PROMOTE THEIR PRODUCTS. THANKS. Header and Siggy created using Showing Thanks by Blue Heart Scraps
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Detection