Wednesday, January 23, 2013

A New Layout & A Birthday Freebie

Hey there! Oh my! How time flies! Today is my birthday and I will be celebrating with my family. This is the most wonderful birthday that I will be having so far. I have a lot of things to be thankful of, and that I lift up to the Lord.

And here I am sharing to you a layout I made using Everyday Life by Katie Creates available at Scrapping Fairytales. The kit has 1 upper case alpha, 17 papers and 65 elements to help you scrap your Project 365/52 and/or even your everyday photos.


And here's my layout. I used an LGFD template freebie.

And because it's my birthday today, I have here a freebie for all of you. One template pack called Tell Your Story. But please download it fast for the link will only be up until the 31st of this month. And pardon me, I don't have these files converted to tiff format. I haven't installed my ps on my desktop yet. I hope you enjoy your day too. Happy scrapping!!

*sorry download expired*

4 comments:

Linda Sutton said...

These are great templates for a lot of journaling which I can use. Thanks for sharing.

ElleDeMai said...

Thank you!

MonkingsMusings said...

Thank you have having PNG files.
HAPPY Birthday too.

cherrylej said...

Welcome everyone :)

ALL TEXT AND IMAGES ON THIS BLOG ARE PROPERTY OF MY LIFE ON SCRAPBOOKS UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED. DISCLAIMER: AS A MEMBER OF THE FOLLOWING CREATIVE TEAMS, I RECEIVE PRODUCTS FOR FREE IN RETURN FOR CREATING AND POSTING PROJECTS TO PROMOTE THEIR PRODUCTS. THANKS. Header and Siggy created using Showing Thanks by Blue Heart Scraps
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Detection