Sunday, April 23, 2017

Weekly Layout Share | Week 16

Good morning! How's your Sunday? I'm at the church today, hopefully auto post will not fail me, hehe. I have a few layouts to share today. Again, click the layouts to see full credits.














Wow. I can't believe I've made too many layouts this week. Anyway, most of these we;re used for the $2 Tuesday happening at gingerscraps every Tuesday (duh, haha), and the $1 Bake Sale that happens every 15th-20th of each month. So you might want to be on the look out every Tuesday for $2 goodies! Thank you so much for joining me this Sunday. I hope you enjoy the rest of the day. Happy scrapping!


 photo dec2014siggy_zpsf33d567c.png
SaveSave

No comments:

ALL TEXT AND IMAGES ON THIS BLOG ARE PROPERTY OF MY LIFE ON SCRAPBOOKS UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED. DISCLAIMER: AS A MEMBER OF THE FOLLOWING CREATIVE TEAMS, I RECEIVE PRODUCTS FOR FREE IN RETURN FOR CREATING AND POSTING PROJECTS TO PROMOTE THEIR PRODUCTS. THANKS. Header and Siggy created using Showing Thanks by Blue Heart Scraps