Friday, April 28, 2017

New Release Friday

Happy Friday! It's been raining here the whole weeek but I found it as an opportunity to take photos of my little girl who understands that "mommy will need pictures for scrapbook." Hehe. ell here are some layouts I made for new release, and my last week as a guest for gingerscraps CT. Again, for full credits, click each layout.


Life Is Sweet #4 by Neia Scraps






A Happy Spring Day by Tinci Designs






2017 Happenings: Week 13-16 by Dagi's Temp-tations



I'll be back soon for more layouts to share. Happy scrapping!
 photo dec2014siggy_zpsf33d567c.png

No comments:

ALL TEXT AND IMAGES ON THIS BLOG ARE PROPERTY OF MY LIFE ON SCRAPBOOKS UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED. DISCLAIMER: AS A MEMBER OF THE FOLLOWING CREATIVE TEAMS, I RECEIVE PRODUCTS FOR FREE IN RETURN FOR CREATING AND POSTING PROJECTS TO PROMOTE THEIR PRODUCTS. THANKS. Header and Siggy created using Showing Thanks by Blue Heart Scraps
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Detection