Friday, April 14, 2017

New Release Friday

We're now on our second week of April and I welcome the sweet rain. I also welcome the sweet new release this Friday and here they are. Again for full credit please click the layout.



Ray of Light by Ponytail Designs


Ready to Ride: Bike by Mags Graphics





On A Coffee Break by JoCee Designs



Three's Company 1 by Dagi's Temp-tations




Precious Album {Clustered} by Tinci Designs



Spring Memories by Neia Scraps





April Showers by Kristin Aagard




Goofball by Kristin Aagard




 Reel'em In by Dandelion Dust Designs




Lotsa Photos 4 by Miss Fish




Spring Fling by Miss Fish



April Template Grab Bag by Connie Prince





I seriously love this one because of the white space
and the kit from Connie Prince, P.S. I Love You




I'll be back again this week to share some layouts I made, for the mean time, happy scrapping!
 photo dec2014siggy_zpsf33d567c.png
SaveSaveSaveSave

No comments:

ALL TEXT AND IMAGES ON THIS BLOG ARE PROPERTY OF MY LIFE ON SCRAPBOOKS UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED. DISCLAIMER: AS A MEMBER OF THE FOLLOWING CREATIVE TEAMS, I RECEIVE PRODUCTS FOR FREE IN RETURN FOR CREATING AND POSTING PROJECTS TO PROMOTE THEIR PRODUCTS. THANKS. Header and Siggy created using Showing Thanks by Blue Heart Scraps