Friday, April 14, 2017

New Release Friday

We're now on our second week of April and I welcome the sweet rain. I also welcome the sweet new release this Friday and here they are. Again for full credit please click the layout.



Ray of Light by Ponytail Designs


Ready to Ride: Bike by Mags Graphics





On A Coffee Break by JoCee Designs



Three's Company 1 by Dagi's Temp-tations




Precious Album {Clustered} by Tinci Designs



Spring Memories by Neia Scraps





April Showers by Kristin Aagard




Goofball by Kristin Aagard




 Reel'em In by Dandelion Dust Designs




Lotsa Photos 4 by Miss Fish




Spring Fling by Miss Fish



April Template Grab Bag by Connie Prince





I seriously love this one because of the white space
and the kit from Connie Prince, P.S. I Love You




I'll be back again this week to share some layouts I made, for the mean time, happy scrapping!
 photo dec2014siggy_zpsf33d567c.png
SaveSaveSaveSave

No comments:

ALL TEXT AND IMAGES ON THIS BLOG ARE PROPERTY OF MY LIFE ON SCRAPBOOKS UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED. DISCLAIMER: AS A MEMBER OF THE FOLLOWING CREATIVE TEAMS, I RECEIVE PRODUCTS FOR FREE IN RETURN FOR CREATING AND POSTING PROJECTS TO PROMOTE THEIR PRODUCTS. THANKS. Header and Siggy created using Showing Thanks by Blue Heart Scraps
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Detection