Saturday, March 11, 2017

Weekly Layout Share | Week 10

Why hello week 10! You're too fast!, hehe. I haven't been active in making layouts for challenges this week, as I have told you in the previous post I was sick, toncilitis. Although it's not swollen anymore, I feel like my energy was sucked into oblivion and I have on 10% to perform this coming week. Hopefully I would be able to make some layouts for challenges. How's your challenges going? I'd like to share my Week 3 Survivor layout for this week. For this week's prompt, Be Pinspired, the layout must have at least one photo, with three fonts, either you use fonts or alpha is okay, and either you use the three fonts to make a quote or word art that you saw on Pinterest. So here's my layout, it's not the best but I'm hoping to get more votes to be able to move on to Week 4.




And I also learned that one of my layouts using Dagi's template has made into gallery standout!




That's all for now folks! I'll see you again soon! Happy scrapping!


 photo dec2014siggy_zpsf33d567c.png

No comments:

ALL TEXT AND IMAGES ON THIS BLOG ARE PROPERTY OF MY LIFE ON SCRAPBOOKS UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED. DISCLAIMER: AS A MEMBER OF THE FOLLOWING CREATIVE TEAMS, I RECEIVE PRODUCTS FOR FREE IN RETURN FOR CREATING AND POSTING PROJECTS TO PROMOTE THEIR PRODUCTS. THANKS. Header and Siggy created using Showing Thanks by Blue Heart Scraps
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Detection