Wednesday, November 9, 2016

30 Days of Thankful Week 1

Hi all! How's everyone doing at this time of the day? I just can't believe that we're on our second week of November. I was wondering where the time has gone. I want to have this November a memorable experience of expressing our thanks to God that's why I participated in the 30 Days of Thankful challenge or activity by Cathy Zielske. And I also bought my daughter the Thanksgiving Thankfulness Daily Journal at TpT. I love it because she also get to write (and/or draw) down her ideas of why she's thankful for a specific person or thing or event each day. An excercise for her to be thankful for all the things each day which she can start by thinking of one thing to be thankful of everyday. I just cut all the pages and give her a page each day then I collect after she write down. At the end of November, I will compile them in a ring binder so she could re-read them again.




And here are some of the pages I was able to edit today:





I'm using Cathy Z's 30 Days of Thankful No. 6 which has 4x4 and 6x4 pdf. It's not too late to join the fun. You can also visit her facebook group and join with the discussions and see some of the other's take on this challenge. Happy scrapping!
 photo dec2014siggy_zpsf33d567c.png
SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave

No comments:

ALL TEXT AND IMAGES ON THIS BLOG ARE PROPERTY OF MY LIFE ON SCRAPBOOKS UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED. DISCLAIMER: AS A MEMBER OF THE FOLLOWING CREATIVE TEAMS, I RECEIVE PRODUCTS FOR FREE IN RETURN FOR CREATING AND POSTING PROJECTS TO PROMOTE THEIR PRODUCTS. THANKS. Header and Siggy created using Showing Thanks by Blue Heart Scraps
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Detection