Thursday, November 8, 2012

November Thankful

I joined the November Thankful over at eighteen25 blog. We're now on the 8th day and I haven't posted my day 8 photo. We're experiencing rain showers today, which I think is affecting the connection. I'm using  the 30 Day Of Gratitude by Positively Present blog as my guide. I'm loving this challenge (and my daughter love it too!) My daughter and I are snapping everyday and it's really fun seeing her becoming more interested on the camera. I'm planning on making this an 8x6 photobook. eighteen25 is giving a free front cover for those who want to join. It's this one (without the instruction). Cute isn't it?


Here are my photos so for seven days:


You can still join in the fun. All you need to do is take a photo each day and upload it on instagram (available for iPhones and androids) with the hashtag #novemberthankful.

No comments:

ALL TEXT AND IMAGES ON THIS BLOG ARE PROPERTY OF MY LIFE ON SCRAPBOOKS UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED. DISCLAIMER: AS A MEMBER OF THE FOLLOWING CREATIVE TEAMS, I RECEIVE PRODUCTS FOR FREE IN RETURN FOR CREATING AND POSTING PROJECTS TO PROMOTE THEIR PRODUCTS. THANKS. Header and Siggy created using Showing Thanks by Blue Heart Scraps
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Detection