Sunday, October 21, 2012

Twin Mom Scraps' Template Designer

I have a big news for this week!!! I'm excited to tell you guys that I'm now designing templates for Twin Mom Scraps. It's such an opportunity that came to me thru my sweet and generous friend, Francine. I think this will be a fun journey for me as I CT for Scrapping Fairytales and 4 My babies Scraps and post occasional freebies here on my blog :) Here's the sneak peek of the kit coming out on Friday:


Twin Mom Scraps has a store at Ginger Scraps, Gottapixel and Twin Mom Scraps Shop. Visit the links and check out her goodies. I'll keep you posted for any sales she might have anytime. Happy scrapping!


No comments:

ALL TEXT AND IMAGES ON THIS BLOG ARE PROPERTY OF MY LIFE ON SCRAPBOOKS UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED. DISCLAIMER: AS A MEMBER OF THE FOLLOWING CREATIVE TEAMS, I RECEIVE PRODUCTS FOR FREE IN RETURN FOR CREATING AND POSTING PROJECTS TO PROMOTE THEIR PRODUCTS. THANKS. Header and Siggy created using Showing Thanks by Blue Heart Scraps
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Detection