Thursday, October 18, 2012

October Create A Fairytale Challenge

Hey there! I joined this month's Create A Fairytale Challenge over at Scrapping Fairytales. It's such a fun challenge. All you have to do is to make either a mini kit, a paper pack, an element pack or a template using the given color palette of the month. And since I'm no kit designer, I made a template for this. Here's the preview of the October Palette:


And here's my take for this month's challenge. If you want to download this, just visit the forum for the link. And I'm telling you, there are TONS of free goodies in the forum that you will surely love!!!


And don't forget about our on going Design Quest at the forum. Here's a layout I made using Gray Days by DreamyNest for the DQ Week 2. Happy scrapping!



No comments:

ALL TEXT AND IMAGES ON THIS BLOG ARE PROPERTY OF MY LIFE ON SCRAPBOOKS UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED. DISCLAIMER: AS A MEMBER OF THE FOLLOWING CREATIVE TEAMS, I RECEIVE PRODUCTS FOR FREE IN RETURN FOR CREATING AND POSTING PROJECTS TO PROMOTE THEIR PRODUCTS. THANKS. Header and Siggy created using Showing Thanks by Blue Heart Scraps
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Detection