Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Howdy Partner And A Freebie

Hey there! I made a couple of layouts this week. I used the kit Howdy Partner by 4 My Babies Scraps.  Also available in bundle pack. It's a super fun kit to use. I particularly love the colors and the elements. It's great for outdoor photos, Rodeo themed parties and even your everyday photos. Here's the preview of the kit:


The kit has 267 elements and 76 papers that you can use to scrap those photos you have. Here are my layouts.

Template: Star Struck vol. 15 by Trixie Scraps Designs

Template: Pages Made Easy Layered Template by Just So Scrappy

And I have also prepared 2 quickpages for you all to get you started. You can grab it on my Facebook Page. Happy Scrapping!!



No comments:

ALL TEXT AND IMAGES ON THIS BLOG ARE PROPERTY OF MY LIFE ON SCRAPBOOKS UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED. DISCLAIMER: AS A MEMBER OF THE FOLLOWING CREATIVE TEAMS, I RECEIVE PRODUCTS FOR FREE IN RETURN FOR CREATING AND POSTING PROJECTS TO PROMOTE THEIR PRODUCTS. THANKS. Header and Siggy created using Showing Thanks by Blue Heart Scraps
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Detection