Friday, August 24, 2012

To Infinity And Beyond And A Freebie

Hey there! Still trying to catch up. Here's a super fun kit by 4 My Babies Scraps called "To Infinity and Beyond" inspired from the Disney Character Buzz Lightyear.  The kit is so fun to use it can compliment any photos you have. The kit has 220 elements and 60 papers. You can also purchase the kit in bundle and save 50%! Here's the preview of the kit:


Here's are my layouts:
(I used a template from Connie Prince)

(I used a template from Just So Scrappy)

And I also prepared two coordinating quickpages to get you started. Don't forget to grab the full kit for your enjoyment. Happy Scrapping!!

**sorry link expired**


No comments:

ALL TEXT AND IMAGES ON THIS BLOG ARE PROPERTY OF MY LIFE ON SCRAPBOOKS UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED. DISCLAIMER: AS A MEMBER OF THE FOLLOWING CREATIVE TEAMS, I RECEIVE PRODUCTS FOR FREE IN RETURN FOR CREATING AND POSTING PROJECTS TO PROMOTE THEIR PRODUCTS. THANKS. Header and Siggy created using Showing Thanks by Blue Heart Scraps
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Detection