Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Couple Of layouts For SFT Challenges

Hey there! I've never been able to blog for a couple of days. Yeah, I blogged it (down below) this morning. Well anyways, here are some layouts I made for some Scrapping Fairytales Challenges.

April On A Pedestal (Featured Product) Challenge
The challenge is hosted by Simple Girl Scraps and the featured product was one of hers (of course lol!), Miss You. The direction for this month is to use a technique that you seldom or have never used before.


And here's my layout:

April Facebook Speed Scrap
Is hosted by Amanda of Amanda And Millie Designs. She posted seven (7) steps on SFT Facebook page every 10 minutes. And once you're done, you will be given 12 hours to post your layout at the gallery and link back to the Speed Scrap thread at the forum. I used Sun Shiney Day for Club Enchanted kit.


And here's my layout:

Thanks for looking, happy scrapping :)

No comments:

ALL TEXT AND IMAGES ON THIS BLOG ARE PROPERTY OF MY LIFE ON SCRAPBOOKS UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED. DISCLAIMER: AS A MEMBER OF THE FOLLOWING CREATIVE TEAMS, I RECEIVE PRODUCTS FOR FREE IN RETURN FOR CREATING AND POSTING PROJECTS TO PROMOTE THEIR PRODUCTS. THANKS. Header and Siggy created using Showing Thanks by Blue Heart Scraps
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Detection