Thursday, February 23, 2012

My Favorite Fonts

4Shared is not working right today. I think it's having some technical issues of some sort. So I might be able to post the February Free Template vol. 4 tomorrow. For now, I'd like to share with you some of my favorite fonts. These are the fonts I use on my layouts, for journaling, date and title if I'm not using the alpha on the kit. Although I have a lot of fonts installed on my computer, these are the ones I use most of the time.


How about you? What's your favorite font?

No comments:

ALL TEXT AND IMAGES ON THIS BLOG ARE PROPERTY OF MY LIFE ON SCRAPBOOKS UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED. DISCLAIMER: AS A MEMBER OF THE FOLLOWING CREATIVE TEAMS, I RECEIVE PRODUCTS FOR FREE IN RETURN FOR CREATING AND POSTING PROJECTS TO PROMOTE THEIR PRODUCTS. THANKS. Header and Siggy created using Showing Thanks by Blue Heart Scraps
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Detection