Thursday, February 23, 2012

February Free Template vol. 4

Whew! Finally!! I can now open my 4Shared account! Hooray! Hehe. I think that they're having some technical issues or cleaning yesterday that's why I can't open my account. Anyway. Here's vol. 4 of  the February Free Template. There are one 12x12 and 8.5x11 psd format in the zip file. I used Mirelle Candeloro's mini kit called Elle and Ella. If you wish to show me what you created with the templates, please don't hesitate to leave the link to your gallery on the comment section :)


**sorry link expired**

No comments:

ALL TEXT AND IMAGES ON THIS BLOG ARE PROPERTY OF MY LIFE ON SCRAPBOOKS UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED. DISCLAIMER: AS A MEMBER OF THE FOLLOWING CREATIVE TEAMS, I RECEIVE PRODUCTS FOR FREE IN RETURN FOR CREATING AND POSTING PROJECTS TO PROMOTE THEIR PRODUCTS. THANKS. Header and Siggy created using Showing Thanks by Blue Heart Scraps
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Detection