Thursday, January 12, 2012

Celebrations by 4 My Babies Scraps and a Freebie

Hey there! Michelle of 4 My Babies Scraps has released a new kit called Celebrations which is very flexible and can be used to scrap any kinds of party of events. Check out the preview:



And here's what I made:

Although if I am going to have this included on my annual photobook, I have to remove or edit the 'Happy New Year' because it cannot be read clearly. By the way, here's my freebie for you today. A border cluster made using the Celebrations Kit. FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY PLEASE. Have fun!

**sorry link expired**

1 comment:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Jan. 13, 2012. Thanks again.

ALL TEXT AND IMAGES ON THIS BLOG ARE PROPERTY OF MY LIFE ON SCRAPBOOKS UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED. DISCLAIMER: AS A MEMBER OF THE FOLLOWING CREATIVE TEAMS, I RECEIVE PRODUCTS FOR FREE IN RETURN FOR CREATING AND POSTING PROJECTS TO PROMOTE THEIR PRODUCTS. THANKS. Header and Siggy created using Showing Thanks by Blue Heart Scraps