Thursday, December 15, 2011

Santa's Workshop and a Quickpage

Good day everyone! I have made another layout for the kit Santa's Workshop and also, made a coordinating freebie quickpage. The kit was really, really cute and I love making clusters out of it. You can purchase the kit @ Just 4 Our Babies for $1.50.


Here's my page. Who doesn't want gifts? I'm actually waiting for a very special early Christmas gift right now, and I can't wait for it! :)

And here's my freebie for you today. I hope you could use it :)
**sorry link expired**

1 comment:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Dec. 15, 2011. Thanks again.

ALL TEXT AND IMAGES ON THIS BLOG ARE PROPERTY OF MY LIFE ON SCRAPBOOKS UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED. DISCLAIMER: AS A MEMBER OF THE FOLLOWING CREATIVE TEAMS, I RECEIVE PRODUCTS FOR FREE IN RETURN FOR CREATING AND POSTING PROJECTS TO PROMOTE THEIR PRODUCTS. THANKS. Header and Siggy created using Showing Thanks by Blue Heart Scraps