Thursday, December 8, 2011

Santa's Workshop and a Freebie

4 My Babies Scraps has released a new kit called Santa's Workshop. It's a cute kit to help you scrap those moments when you had you kids pose with 'Santa' or even you yourself. The kit has 299 colorful elements and 63 papers. It's on sale today for $1.50 so head on @ Just 4 Our Babies shop to purchase the kit and scrap your heart out!


Here's my page. My very first Gingerbread House for my daughter's entertainment. I plan on making another one this year. I hope to be better this year :)


And here's my freebie for you today. Come back tomorrow for another freebie okay?

-sorry link expired-

No comments:

ALL TEXT AND IMAGES ON THIS BLOG ARE PROPERTY OF MY LIFE ON SCRAPBOOKS UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED. DISCLAIMER: AS A MEMBER OF THE FOLLOWING CREATIVE TEAMS, I RECEIVE PRODUCTS FOR FREE IN RETURN FOR CREATING AND POSTING PROJECTS TO PROMOTE THEIR PRODUCTS. THANKS. Header and Siggy created using Showing Thanks by Blue Heart Scraps
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Detection