Monday, December 5, 2011

Let The Season, Begin!

Wow! It's December already (and this post is late huh!). If you're a scrapper especially digiscrapper, and you will check on some online galleries, you'll notice the trending happening. Most of the layouts I see are about Christmas. Gift giving, opening their presents, taking pictures with santa claus, photo of a manger being scrapped. Designers are so talented they've created kits that are not so much conformed with the traditional red, white and green colors. ALTHOUGH those colors still stand out. Here are some layouts I have snagged from some galleries.

Colorful Christmas by DiggiNo

Everyday With You Is Joy by Lenushenka

Frimas by Lady22

Merry And bright by motherbear

Rudolphe's Christmas by AniKa (one of my favorite scrapper)

Holiday Spirit by Tinci (another one of my Favorite scrapper)

Snow Bunny by scrapper@heart

Be Merry by EllenT

Wonderful Christmas by Svetlanka

Merry Times by Lenushenka

So these are some of the layouts that I saw from different galleries and caught my eyes and made me merry for today. The LOs are linked to the galleries so if you'd like to visit them and leave some love, go and click.

No comments:

ALL TEXT AND IMAGES ON THIS BLOG ARE PROPERTY OF MY LIFE ON SCRAPBOOKS UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED. DISCLAIMER: AS A MEMBER OF THE FOLLOWING CREATIVE TEAMS, I RECEIVE PRODUCTS FOR FREE IN RETURN FOR CREATING AND POSTING PROJECTS TO PROMOTE THEIR PRODUCTS. THANKS. Header and Siggy created using Showing Thanks by Blue Heart Scraps
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Detection