Wednesday, July 6, 2011

I Do

Hmmm... I think it would be best if I wrote there "The Moment I said I Do" instead of And then I said I Do right? LOL! By the way, while laughing, FYI this is an 8x8 layout ;p


SummerDriggs Bubblegum - Ribbon
IR Enchanted Summer - Red Paper
IR Chatterbox - Curled Ribbon
Studio Flegs Smitten - Red Bow, Gem
Digital Freebie - Black Paper
c4m Orange You Great - Black&White Bow, Black and White Flowers
Photoshop Action The CoffeeShop Blog - Velvet Cream
Font - Aquarelle

Photobucket

No comments:

ALL TEXT AND IMAGES ON THIS BLOG ARE PROPERTY OF MY LIFE ON SCRAPBOOKS UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED. DISCLAIMER: AS A MEMBER OF THE FOLLOWING CREATIVE TEAMS, I RECEIVE PRODUCTS FOR FREE IN RETURN FOR CREATING AND POSTING PROJECTS TO PROMOTE THEIR PRODUCTS. THANKS. Header and Siggy created using Showing Thanks by Blue Heart Scraps