Wednesday, November 29, 2023

December Daily Soon

Hey, I know it's been a while but, it's that time of the year again - December Daily. If you're following Ali Edwards for years, you know that she started this and I try my best to finish every year. This year, I'm hoping will not be the same as the other years where I will start strong and then finish the book a couple of months later. It's such a bummer to feel that way. So I ordered some kits and templates from Ali and a couple od templates from Shannan Pages. She also make great minimalist templates and I like them. I'l be showing you my process in days to come, HOPING, that my commitment will grain fresh outlook and finish this 2023 December Daily this month!






photo dec2014siggy_zpsf33d567c.png

No comments:

ALL TEXT AND IMAGES ON THIS BLOG ARE PROPERTY OF MY LIFE ON SCRAPBOOKS UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED. DISCLAIMER: AS A MEMBER OF THE FOLLOWING CREATIVE TEAMS, I RECEIVE PRODUCTS FOR FREE IN RETURN FOR CREATING AND POSTING PROJECTS TO PROMOTE THEIR PRODUCTS. THANKS. Header and Siggy created using Showing Thanks by Blue Heart Scraps
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Detection