Monday, May 1, 2017

New Release


Well hello May! I can't believe we're now on our fifth month this year! Seven months more and we're gonna be welcoming 2018! Am I ready? I'll just say YES because what can I do right? LOL! And I have few new release for today before the designers get busy for the iNSD! Let me list them down for you!


Vintage Rose by Dagi's Temp-tations





Going Places Cut Out by Miss Fish





Story Time Template 2 by Miss Fish





Genuine Boy by Just So Scrappy





No More Rain Bundle by Pixelily Designs



SO I'll be seeing you again this wek for the pre-iNSD release of some designers. Happy Scrapping!!!


 photo dec2014siggy_zpsf33d567c.png

No comments:

ALL TEXT AND IMAGES ON THIS BLOG ARE PROPERTY OF MY LIFE ON SCRAPBOOKS UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED. DISCLAIMER: AS A MEMBER OF THE FOLLOWING CREATIVE TEAMS, I RECEIVE PRODUCTS FOR FREE IN RETURN FOR CREATING AND POSTING PROJECTS TO PROMOTE THEIR PRODUCTS. THANKS. Header and Siggy created using Showing Thanks by Blue Heart Scraps
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Detection