Saturday, March 25, 2017

Weekly Layout Share | Week 12

Woah! Woah! Woah! I can't believe March will be over in four days!!! (insert my gaping face here) Time, why so fast? I am just thankful that my project life is up to date, thanks to PL App. Are you doing PL this year? Are you up to date as well? Behind of one week? Well that's okay. While I am up to date this year, I'm still finishing up my 2016 you know. So here are some layouts I made this week for challenges and some extra layouts. Please click each for full credits.


I have  a news for you guys, I'm a guest CT for Connie Prince this April. But I'm already starting to
because she already made some April goodies and I'm telling you, they are all gorgeous you're
gonna love them! So here's a layout I made using Travelogue.


I used this for the $2 Tuesday for Miss Fish and at the same time my take for the Brush Challenge.
I don't know but I love the layout, the soft everything almost green about the kit I used, I love it.


Word Art Challenge


March Template Challenge 1 by Kritmess


March Template Challenge 2 by Dagi's Temp-tations
That's my beautiful cousin whom my siblings and I love so much, she's funny and she gives the best advice :)


And lastly, don't forget to download this mini cute kit from Dandelion Dust Designs over at her Facebook Group for a limited time only!







 photo dec2014siggy_zpsf33d567c.png

No comments:

ALL TEXT AND IMAGES ON THIS BLOG ARE PROPERTY OF MY LIFE ON SCRAPBOOKS UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED. DISCLAIMER: AS A MEMBER OF THE FOLLOWING CREATIVE TEAMS, I RECEIVE PRODUCTS FOR FREE IN RETURN FOR CREATING AND POSTING PROJECTS TO PROMOTE THEIR PRODUCTS. THANKS. Header and Siggy created using Showing Thanks by Blue Heart Scraps
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Detection