Sunday, March 19, 2017

Weekly Layout Share | Week 11

This is an automated post because I am away today with my family here in Kentucky. So apparently I won't be able to submit a layout for the Survivor Week 4 as well, well boo hoo for me... But I am enjoying (for sure!) this three day trip that we have right now.


But I have some layouts I want to share with you! Again, click the layout for full credits.


Gingerscraps March Desktop Chalenge


Daily Download Challenge


Mini kit Challenge


 SSD Bingo Challenge #14 - Scraplift


SSD Bingo Challenge #20 - Solid Background paper



So how did you spend your weekend? i hope you're enjoying. Have fun and happy scrapping!


 photo dec2014siggy_zpsf33d567c.png
SaveSave

No comments:

ALL TEXT AND IMAGES ON THIS BLOG ARE PROPERTY OF MY LIFE ON SCRAPBOOKS UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED. DISCLAIMER: AS A MEMBER OF THE FOLLOWING CREATIVE TEAMS, I RECEIVE PRODUCTS FOR FREE IN RETURN FOR CREATING AND POSTING PROJECTS TO PROMOTE THEIR PRODUCTS. THANKS. Header and Siggy created using Showing Thanks by Blue Heart Scraps