Sunday, March 19, 2017

Weekly Layout Share | Week 11

This is an automated post because I am away today with my family here in Kentucky. So apparently I won't be able to submit a layout for the Survivor Week 4 as well, well boo hoo for me... But I am enjoying (for sure!) this three day trip that we have right now.


But I have some layouts I want to share with you! Again, click the layout for full credits.


Gingerscraps March Desktop Chalenge


Daily Download Challenge


Mini kit Challenge


 SSD Bingo Challenge #14 - Scraplift


SSD Bingo Challenge #20 - Solid Background paper



So how did you spend your weekend? i hope you're enjoying. Have fun and happy scrapping!


 photo dec2014siggy_zpsf33d567c.png
SaveSave

No comments:

ALL TEXT AND IMAGES ON THIS BLOG ARE PROPERTY OF MY LIFE ON SCRAPBOOKS UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED. DISCLAIMER: AS A MEMBER OF THE FOLLOWING CREATIVE TEAMS, I RECEIVE PRODUCTS FOR FREE IN RETURN FOR CREATING AND POSTING PROJECTS TO PROMOTE THEIR PRODUCTS. THANKS. Header and Siggy created using Showing Thanks by Blue Heart Scraps
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Detection