Sunday, February 26, 2017

Weekly Layout Share | Week 8

We're almost through the end of February friends! Wow! Time flies so fast! This week I am so glad I've finished the required 10 layouts - which I actually out scrapped because I made 12 - for the Gingerscraps challenges this month. I also have finished my bingo challenge at Sweetshoppe so I have enough time to make layouts for my designers. And hey guys, if you have noticed, I posted a sneak peak for Dagi's Temp-tation? Yup, she contacted me asking if I want to guest for her. Oh man, of course I said yes!!!! I love her templates, I use them for my photobooks pages last year. I was so thrilled when I received a message from her 🙂 I also participated in the Survivor 2017 challenge this year. Honestly, I have no idea what's it about since I don't watch Survivor reality show, seriously. So I asked my husband and I learned a few words like "immunity" "alliance" and "elimination." Wow.  Click the photos for full credits.

GS Template Challenge 2

GS Color Challenge

GS Brush Challenge

GS Font Challenge



Here's my layout I made for the Survivor Week 1 - Lift It




February Bingo #2 - Make a Wish

February Bingo #9 - Floral and Polka Dots

February Bingo #12 - "Time You Enjoy Wasting Was Not Wasted"

I made this layout because it was a new release from Kristin Cronin-Barrow and I
love the soft touch of the kit!


I'll see you again next week. I'm preparing a tutorial to post here on my blog, hoping it would be a help. Happy scrapping!


 photo dec2014siggy_zpsf33d567c.png

No comments:

ALL TEXT AND IMAGES ON THIS BLOG ARE PROPERTY OF MY LIFE ON SCRAPBOOKS UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED. DISCLAIMER: AS A MEMBER OF THE FOLLOWING CREATIVE TEAMS, I RECEIVE PRODUCTS FOR FREE IN RETURN FOR CREATING AND POSTING PROJECTS TO PROMOTE THEIR PRODUCTS. THANKS. Header and Siggy created using Showing Thanks by Blue Heart Scraps
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Detection