Saturday, December 5, 2015

Snow Place Like Home by Amanda Yi

Hey there! How's Christmas preparation in your house so far? Do you participate in December Daily? I actually do but I haven't made any layouts yet, I have only collected photos for five days now. If I use my phone (which is what's actually happening, hehe), I automatically upload them to dropbox so I could transfer them on my desktop to my DecDaily folder. Yup, and hopefully I would be able to scrap them before January ends :)

Anyway, here is a re-release kit from Amanda Yi Designs. She collaborated with Juno Designs on this one:

 Snow Place Like Home

Or if you prefer the bundle to save $$$
 Snow Place Like Home bundle

And here's my layout. I used a Eudora Designs freebie template from a long time ago :)


 photo dec2014siggy_zpsf33d567c.png

No comments:

ALL TEXT AND IMAGES ON THIS BLOG ARE PROPERTY OF MY LIFE ON SCRAPBOOKS UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED. DISCLAIMER: AS A MEMBER OF THE FOLLOWING CREATIVE TEAMS, I RECEIVE PRODUCTS FOR FREE IN RETURN FOR CREATING AND POSTING PROJECTS TO PROMOTE THEIR PRODUCTS. THANKS. Header and Siggy created using Showing Thanks by Blue Heart Scraps