Friday, August 7, 2015

Bingo Challenge and Sugarhillco Sale



Hello! How's life been lately? I have a couple of layout to post today. These are layouts I made for the July Bingo Challenge over at Sweetshoppe Designs. And wow! I'm one of the winners for the July Bingo Challenge. And take note that there's one winner of $50 gift certificate! That's a separate raffle for those who completed the blocks of their bingo cards. And aside from having huge discount coupons (20%, 30% and 40%) when you complete the monthly challenge :)







I did not complete the block since I started in the middle of the month, but I'm very pleased with what I accomplished. These will go to my daughter's baby book, of course :) So head on now to the forum and join in the fun!!


And don't forget about the Sugarhillco HUGE sale!!!! It's a birthday sale so I'm heading over there now to shop. Happy Scrapping!!!!


 photo dec2014siggy_zpsf33d567c.png

No comments:

ALL TEXT AND IMAGES ON THIS BLOG ARE PROPERTY OF MY LIFE ON SCRAPBOOKS UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED. DISCLAIMER: AS A MEMBER OF THE FOLLOWING CREATIVE TEAMS, I RECEIVE PRODUCTS FOR FREE IN RETURN FOR CREATING AND POSTING PROJECTS TO PROMOTE THEIR PRODUCTS. THANKS. Header and Siggy created using Showing Thanks by Blue Heart Scraps
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Detection