Wednesday, December 10, 2014

5th Photobook

Hey there! It's been a while huh. How's it going?

I'm in the process of completing another one of my daughter's photobook. And I am really behind. The June 2014 book should have been printed by now and I was supposed to be doing the 6th photobook but unfortunately, I'm doing both. Yeah, I'm really sad about that, but no matter what, I'd like to share a couple of pages today.

This would be the front and back covers of the 5th photobook I'm doing. I used a fiddle dee-dee designs template. The kit I used is from Just So Scrappy and the alpha I used for the word happyness is from a kit I used to ct'd before (let me edit this once I got the right name for you). I just loved that alpha so much.




I also love Kristine Aagard kits. They're just too playful and gummy and they fit for kids layout like this one.



I just want to share to you this layout. I really really loved the outcome of this one. I used a template from Cyndi Schneider and the kit was from Just So Scrappy. See how it looked so summer-y? Yeah I loved this one :)



As years go by, I learn a couple of techniques on how to do a layout. I had my fair share of favorite designers, favorite shadows to use on each elements and papers. I learned a lot from my mistakes from the previous years of making photobooks. And I know that on my next post about my 6th photobook, I'm gonna tell the same thing over because it's constantly happening so long as you continue to sharpen your knowledge through trial and error, reading blogs, checking out galleries and admiring other people's layouts. So have fun everyone and I hope to share with you soon some of my other layouts :)


No comments:

ALL TEXT AND IMAGES ON THIS BLOG ARE PROPERTY OF MY LIFE ON SCRAPBOOKS UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED. DISCLAIMER: AS A MEMBER OF THE FOLLOWING CREATIVE TEAMS, I RECEIVE PRODUCTS FOR FREE IN RETURN FOR CREATING AND POSTING PROJECTS TO PROMOTE THEIR PRODUCTS. THANKS. Header and Siggy created using Showing Thanks by Blue Heart Scraps
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Detection