Saturday, August 3, 2013

A Week In The Life Coming Soon

Are you a fan of Ali Edward? Well here's for the new A Week In The Life 2013 edition which will start on September, 9th-15th. I already marked my calendar so I could join. And in case, this will be my first time. I've been reading a lot of tips and tricks about doing the AWITL so as to avoid burnt out, hehe. And since I will be doing this digitally, I'm preparing my templates. I want a clean and neat one (not scrappy). The photo is linked to AE's blog for more details.



No comments:

ALL TEXT AND IMAGES ON THIS BLOG ARE PROPERTY OF MY LIFE ON SCRAPBOOKS UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED. DISCLAIMER: AS A MEMBER OF THE FOLLOWING CREATIVE TEAMS, I RECEIVE PRODUCTS FOR FREE IN RETURN FOR CREATING AND POSTING PROJECTS TO PROMOTE THEIR PRODUCTS. THANKS. Header and Siggy created using Showing Thanks by Blue Heart Scraps
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Detection