Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Project Life 365

Yep. I'm doing a Project Life 365 and I'm crossing my fingers that I would be able to finish what I started. Before December ends last year (wow), I was contemplating on whether to do a Project Life or Project 365/52. Then I got the idea from here. I'm doing a Project Life and at the same time completing my Project 365/52. There's so much I wanted to do with this right now but I want to be specific, neat, plain and simple. Here are the products that I will be using. I will also be using some templates I made.

Blogs that inspires me:


Product List:
       


No comments:

ALL TEXT AND IMAGES ON THIS BLOG ARE PROPERTY OF MY LIFE ON SCRAPBOOKS UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED. DISCLAIMER: AS A MEMBER OF THE FOLLOWING CREATIVE TEAMS, I RECEIVE PRODUCTS FOR FREE IN RETURN FOR CREATING AND POSTING PROJECTS TO PROMOTE THEIR PRODUCTS. THANKS. Header and Siggy created using Showing Thanks by Blue Heart Scraps