Monday, January 7, 2013

An Innocent Heart

(photo banner from Mye de Leon)

The title of my post was also the title of Mye de Leon's post from her blog. A digiscrap designer, a mother. I have already read this and I was a bit sad to post it late here. Mye has finally given birth in December. But here baby has a condition-his heart chambers has a hole and needs to undergo an operation. I know that most of you reading my blog are parents - mothers. If you have time, here's the link to Mye's blog. She is asking for help to please buy scrapbook materials from her store so they would be able to raise money for her son's operation. I am also pleading for you to help her in prayers.

No comments:

ALL TEXT AND IMAGES ON THIS BLOG ARE PROPERTY OF MY LIFE ON SCRAPBOOKS UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED. DISCLAIMER: AS A MEMBER OF THE FOLLOWING CREATIVE TEAMS, I RECEIVE PRODUCTS FOR FREE IN RETURN FOR CREATING AND POSTING PROJECTS TO PROMOTE THEIR PRODUCTS. THANKS. Header and Siggy created using Showing Thanks by Blue Heart Scraps
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Detection