Thursday, December 13, 2012

Sweet & Precious

Happy Thursday!! Whew! One more day to go and this week is over. Any plans for the weekend (or I'm asking too early)? :) I have two birthday parties to attend to this week (kid and adult), and I'm hoping to have a bunch of photos by then. My ehd is still not working. Yeah, can you imagine that? I'm no longer touching and trying to fix it. My husband is thinking of a way to open it, and hopefully, before this year ends.

Anyway, here's a layout I made using Keep In Touch Designs' latest kit called Sweet & Precious. You will surely love this neutral colored kit for scrapping your pregnancy. This kit is very flexible to use in any photos as well. Available at Gingerscrap, you can also buy the kit in bundle to save a lot :)


Here's the bundle:

And here's my layout. I also used my October Create A Fairytale template.

And please don't forget about our on going CT Call, you will surely love the easy requirements of Sophie. You can view her kits from here.


Thanks for viewing, happy scrapping!!! :)

No comments:

ALL TEXT AND IMAGES ON THIS BLOG ARE PROPERTY OF MY LIFE ON SCRAPBOOKS UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED. DISCLAIMER: AS A MEMBER OF THE FOLLOWING CREATIVE TEAMS, I RECEIVE PRODUCTS FOR FREE IN RETURN FOR CREATING AND POSTING PROJECTS TO PROMOTE THEIR PRODUCTS. THANKS. Header and Siggy created using Showing Thanks by Blue Heart Scraps
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Detection