Tuesday, November 13, 2012

My Secret Garden At Gottapixel

Here's a new collection by Twin Mom Scraps released last Saturday called My Secret Garden exclusively at Gottapixel as part of the Gotta Grab It! You will surely love the colors of the papers and elements on this kit. With 36 assorted papers and 40 elements to help you start scrapping. And TODAY is the last day of sale, so better hurry and grab these goodies!!! Here's the preview:

EXCLUSIVE AT GOTTAPIXEL

And here's a closer look of the templates I made:


And I'd like to thank the new friend who liked my Facebook Page. I hope that you are enjoying your template freebie. I'm making a couple of templates now which I will post soon, so be on the look :) Happy Scrapping everyone!

No comments:

ALL TEXT AND IMAGES ON THIS BLOG ARE PROPERTY OF MY LIFE ON SCRAPBOOKS UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED. DISCLAIMER: AS A MEMBER OF THE FOLLOWING CREATIVE TEAMS, I RECEIVE PRODUCTS FOR FREE IN RETURN FOR CREATING AND POSTING PROJECTS TO PROMOTE THEIR PRODUCTS. THANKS. Header and Siggy created using Showing Thanks by Blue Heart Scraps
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Detection