Friday, October 12, 2012

New Layouts And Good News!!

Hi there!! I have new layouts today that I'd like to share with you. First is a layout I made using Children Are A Gift From God by Rumki Designs available at Scrapping Fairytales. This kit is 30% off today!


Here's my layout.


And don't forget about the Design Quest that we're having over at Scrapping Fairytales. If you haven't got the chance to join, you can still download the goof stuff and upload your layouts over at the gallery.


~~~~~~♥~~~~~~

And I also made some pages using the newest kit from 4 My Babies Scraps called Underwater World. Available at Just 4 Our Babies and Scrapbooks Gone Digital.


Here are my layouts:



And right now, all 4 My Babies Scraps products are 25% off until Sunday at 11:59 CST. That means kits are just over a dollar and bundles are only $3.75. So now is your chance to get the new Underwater World Big Bundle for less. And when you buy the Bundle, you will get ALL the CT quickpages for free in one download. So hurry up and head on to the store! Happy Scrapping!!

No comments:

ALL TEXT AND IMAGES ON THIS BLOG ARE PROPERTY OF MY LIFE ON SCRAPBOOKS UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED. DISCLAIMER: AS A MEMBER OF THE FOLLOWING CREATIVE TEAMS, I RECEIVE PRODUCTS FOR FREE IN RETURN FOR CREATING AND POSTING PROJECTS TO PROMOTE THEIR PRODUCTS. THANKS. Header and Siggy created using Showing Thanks by Blue Heart Scraps
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Detection