Wednesday, October 3, 2012

It's My Blog's 1st Anniversary!!!!


Yep! You read it right. It's my scrapping blog's First Anniversary. And I almost forgot about it, lol! So it's been a year since I started this blog and if you will go back from the very first layout I made, there's a very very big difference from what I am making now. I learned a lot from the designers and layout artists from the galleries. And  to celebrate my blog's first anniversary, here's a freebie for all of you which will be up for 2 weeks then the link will be disabled. From the bottom of my heart, thank you for taking time visiting and reading my posts!!!!!

And if you use any of my templates, I would really love to leave you some love in the galleries so link me up *wink*  Happy Scrapping!!

**sorry link expired**

Blogiversary banner: A Girl's Perfect Birthday by JDS

2 comments:

Rollinchen said...

Thank you very much for this great Templates
I Used one of them, you can find it on my Blog
http://rollinchen.blogspot.de/2012/10/nwe-kit-festival-of-colour-by-j.html#links

sherry said...

Wow, Thank you so much for the wonderful templates !!! Love templates !!!

ALL TEXT AND IMAGES ON THIS BLOG ARE PROPERTY OF MY LIFE ON SCRAPBOOKS UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED. DISCLAIMER: AS A MEMBER OF THE FOLLOWING CREATIVE TEAMS, I RECEIVE PRODUCTS FOR FREE IN RETURN FOR CREATING AND POSTING PROJECTS TO PROMOTE THEIR PRODUCTS. THANKS. Header and Siggy created using Showing Thanks by Blue Heart Scraps
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Detection