Monday, June 25, 2012

Couple Of New Layouts

Happy Monday! I have a very hectic schedule today and for the next few days. And I will also be away from Thursday till Monday. Thursday is my daughter's second birthday and I wouldn't miss it for the world. Then on Friday we'll go out of town. Would you believe that we'll go in two out of town activities? Yup and it was a north -south direction. Poor husband, he'll be very tired driving :( I'll tell you about our trip (on scrap pages) when we come back.

Now here are some layouts I made.

Building blocks Vol. 1 Template Pack by Blue Heart Scraps


And here's my layout. I used the kit Sugar High also by Blue Heart Scraps.


Think Straight Template Pack by Blue heart Scraps

And here's my layout. I used the kit Sunshiney Day.


--------------------------------------------------♥♥♥--------------------------------------------------

Gettin' Together Collab by Simple Girl Scraps and Mandy King
available at Scrappity Doo Dah

And here's my layout:

Thanks for visiting. Happy Scrapping!!

No comments:

ALL TEXT AND IMAGES ON THIS BLOG ARE PROPERTY OF MY LIFE ON SCRAPBOOKS UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED. DISCLAIMER: AS A MEMBER OF THE FOLLOWING CREATIVE TEAMS, I RECEIVE PRODUCTS FOR FREE IN RETURN FOR CREATING AND POSTING PROJECTS TO PROMOTE THEIR PRODUCTS. THANKS. Header and Siggy created using Showing Thanks by Blue Heart Scraps