Monday, June 25, 2012

Couple Of New Layouts

Happy Monday! I have a very hectic schedule today and for the next few days. And I will also be away from Thursday till Monday. Thursday is my daughter's second birthday and I wouldn't miss it for the world. Then on Friday we'll go out of town. Would you believe that we'll go in two out of town activities? Yup and it was a north -south direction. Poor husband, he'll be very tired driving :( I'll tell you about our trip (on scrap pages) when we come back.

Now here are some layouts I made.

Building blocks Vol. 1 Template Pack by Blue Heart Scraps


And here's my layout. I used the kit Sugar High also by Blue Heart Scraps.


Think Straight Template Pack by Blue heart Scraps

And here's my layout. I used the kit Sunshiney Day.


--------------------------------------------------♥♥♥--------------------------------------------------

Gettin' Together Collab by Simple Girl Scraps and Mandy King
available at Scrappity Doo Dah

And here's my layout:

Thanks for visiting. Happy Scrapping!!

No comments:

ALL TEXT AND IMAGES ON THIS BLOG ARE PROPERTY OF MY LIFE ON SCRAPBOOKS UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED. DISCLAIMER: AS A MEMBER OF THE FOLLOWING CREATIVE TEAMS, I RECEIVE PRODUCTS FOR FREE IN RETURN FOR CREATING AND POSTING PROJECTS TO PROMOTE THEIR PRODUCTS. THANKS. Header and Siggy created using Showing Thanks by Blue Heart Scraps
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Detection