Friday, April 27, 2012

A Little Bit More

Hi there!! I'm about to log off when I remembered I forgot to post about this two... First of, I was uploading a layout last night at With Love Studio When I noticed that there was an additional number of comments on some of my layouts. When I checked on one of the comments, it says that it was chosen for their weekly GSO. Yeah!! I was happy to see my layout and read the comment! It really made my night!! Thanks again Shanna!


Another thing is this layout I made for the Photo Editing Challenge at Scraps N Pieces. I admit that I'm not so much into photo editing although I DO edit and treat my photos, but this one has 15 steps!!! But I had fun in the process and even used the edited photo on another challenge at Scrapping Fairytales.


I used the kit Today Was A Fairy Tale by Wendy Tunison Designs. Love all the ellies, very whimsical and magical! You can visit her store to purchase the kit here.





And lastly, don't forget about the May Club Enchanted at Scrapping Fairytales.

Thanks for looking, happy scrapping!!!

 

1 comment:

Rhodaline said...

congrats on getting chosen Ate A! I love your layouts :) This will inspire me to actually start on my scrapbooks this summer (This is actually part of my 25 before 25 list here http://rhodaline-escala.blogspot.com/p/25-before-25.html )

Expect questions from me ate A ha hehe

ALL TEXT AND IMAGES ON THIS BLOG ARE PROPERTY OF MY LIFE ON SCRAPBOOKS UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED. DISCLAIMER: AS A MEMBER OF THE FOLLOWING CREATIVE TEAMS, I RECEIVE PRODUCTS FOR FREE IN RETURN FOR CREATING AND POSTING PROJECTS TO PROMOTE THEIR PRODUCTS. THANKS. Header and Siggy created using Showing Thanks by Blue Heart Scraps
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Detection