Monday, April 9, 2012

Green Thumb by Blue Heart Scraps

Hi there!! I've been on a short vacation (Easter week), and so I might post a couple today (that might occupy the 10 posts a page, lol!). And I think I still have the inertia of the vacation :D

By the way, JL has released a super fun kit for you all, plant lovers!!! It's called Green Thumb available @ Gingerscraps. And it has 48 elements and 18 papers that you can use for all your garden-ey photos with your little tots and loved ones :) Take a look at the preview of the kit:


And here's my layout. And yes, I love the kit :)

And one of our CT, Kelly has prepared a freebie template for you to coordinate with the Green Thumb kit. You can grab it on Blue Heart Scraps' blog. Happy Scrapping everyone!!



No comments:

ALL TEXT AND IMAGES ON THIS BLOG ARE PROPERTY OF MY LIFE ON SCRAPBOOKS UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED. DISCLAIMER: AS A MEMBER OF THE FOLLOWING CREATIVE TEAMS, I RECEIVE PRODUCTS FOR FREE IN RETURN FOR CREATING AND POSTING PROJECTS TO PROMOTE THEIR PRODUCTS. THANKS. Header and Siggy created using Showing Thanks by Blue Heart Scraps
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Detection