Thursday, April 19, 2012

Couple Of Layouts For Simple Girl Scraps

Here are a couple of kit that Simple Girl Scraps  is releasing this grungy, paint splattered and funky kit called My Tunes. With 12 patterned papers, 47 elements and one set of upper case alpha, you can scrap those musical rock star photos that you have!

Exclusive at

and here's my layout:

And here's another kit that has been released on the 13th of this month: My Life: Templates. The template pack has 12 templates in psd and png  format.

available at

And here are my layouts. This one is Template1.

I used the kit Frogs And Kisses and the little prince from Whimsical World.

And here's another one using Template2.

I used the kit XOXO for this layout.

How about you, how many layouts were you able to make today? :) Thank you for looking and happy scrapping!!!

No comments:

ALL TEXT AND IMAGES ON THIS BLOG ARE PROPERTY OF MY LIFE ON SCRAPBOOKS UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED. DISCLAIMER: AS A MEMBER OF THE FOLLOWING CREATIVE TEAMS, I RECEIVE PRODUCTS FOR FREE IN RETURN FOR CREATING AND POSTING PROJECTS TO PROMOTE THEIR PRODUCTS. THANKS. Header and Siggy created using Showing Thanks by Blue Heart Scraps
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Detection