Friday, April 13, 2012

April Signature Challenge @ Scraps N Pieces

Yep. I made a new siggy. This is my entry for the April Siggy Challenge @ Scraps N Pieces. I love this kit by Wendy Tunison Designs called Today Was A Fairy Tale. This big bundle is part of the Bits And Pieces (like collab) the SNP designers made and was sold for a $1 last week. And now, Wendy put these pieces in one big bundle. I really love everything fairy tales! And yes, I'll be making layouts using this lovely, magical kit!! You'll gonna love this kit too so grab the opportunity because this is on sale for 30% less until Sunday!!!
Photobucket

Today Was A Fairy Tale - Wendy Tunison Designs

The elements:



The papers:



No comments:

ALL TEXT AND IMAGES ON THIS BLOG ARE PROPERTY OF MY LIFE ON SCRAPBOOKS UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED. DISCLAIMER: AS A MEMBER OF THE FOLLOWING CREATIVE TEAMS, I RECEIVE PRODUCTS FOR FREE IN RETURN FOR CREATING AND POSTING PROJECTS TO PROMOTE THEIR PRODUCTS. THANKS. Header and Siggy created using Showing Thanks by Blue Heart Scraps
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Detection