Monday, April 9, 2012

April Create A Fairytale @ SFT

Good morning!!! Yesterday was a very busy day for me, uploading her and uploading there. And today, I uploaded my take for the April Create A Fairytale challenge at Scrapping Fairytales. And here's this month's color palette:


And here's what I made. The download link is over at SFT forum.

And I also have a freebie for you today. I made a word art (which I used on 2 of my layouts) that you might want to use on your layouts as well. Happy Scrapping!

Download here.

1 comment:

CrystalNVa said...

This is soooooooo true
THANK YOU ;~}

ALL TEXT AND IMAGES ON THIS BLOG ARE PROPERTY OF MY LIFE ON SCRAPBOOKS UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED. DISCLAIMER: AS A MEMBER OF THE FOLLOWING CREATIVE TEAMS, I RECEIVE PRODUCTS FOR FREE IN RETURN FOR CREATING AND POSTING PROJECTS TO PROMOTE THEIR PRODUCTS. THANKS. Header and Siggy created using Showing Thanks by Blue Heart Scraps